Specializing in Small Home Jobs Since 2004
Too big for DIY, too small to bring in a big crew. You need a small job done and done well.
Small Home Improvement Jobs
Homeownership comes with an ever-growing list of things to do, problems to fix and little things that could be improved. When the list gets too long and life gets too busy, bring us in to you transform your “to do” list into “totally done.”
- Cabinetry installation and repair (Kitchen and Bathroom)
- Door repair and replacement.
- Wood floor installation.
- Window Treatment installation.
- Handrail replacement and repair.
- Window repair (broken pane replacement/screen repairs)
- Sheetrock patching
- Caulking and grouting
- Installation/replacement of sinks and fixtures
- Light fixture installation
- Switch and Outlet replacement
- Door locks installation and replacement.
Are you considering putting your home on the market? Time to downsize or even upsize? Getting top-dollar for your property takes a little bit of investment of time and work to make sure it ready to show.
- Bulkhead door installation or repair.
- Fence installation or repair.
- Outdoor deck repair.
- Concrete repair and patching.
- Brickwork or paving work.
- Interior or exterior painting.
- Power-washing tilework.
- Mailbox installation.
Are you a local realtor who needs a contractor on standby to assist seller clients with the small jobs they need done to make their homes attractive for market? A Hammer for Hire is uniquely able to provide professional consultation and work, thanks to experience with other realtors and sellers in the MetroWest area, as well a former career in real estate. We know which projects and repairs will make a home most attractive to buyers, and how to make a project cost worth the investment.
- Interior/exterior painting.
- Outdoor deck repair.
- Sheetrock patching.
- Caulking and grouting.
- Window repair.
- Fixture replacement.
- Sink/faucet replacement.
You’ve got the will, you’ve got the tools, but maybe that DIY project got a little bigger than anticipated. If you’ve run into some trouble and need a helping hand, give us a call. You’ll get the job done and learn some new skills along the way.
- Furniture assembly.
- Interior door replacement/installation.
- Wooden deck repair.